Over the past weekend, Paul and I were able to spend a few days at the beach with some great friends that we lead in a small group at Buckhead Church. We had a great time just hanging out with some of the people we love and got some well needed R&R as well as got some sunshine and ate lots of yummy seafood! It was a pretty dang good weekend :) That is, except for Paul's deep sea fishing escapade. He went out with the other guys and had a pretty miserable 4 hours of throwing up over the side of the boat! Poor guy, I felt so bad! I knew he got some motion sickness from time to time but now I know we need to drug him up before hitting the sea! He recovered after about a 3 hour nap.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what the? I guess you removed my blog for inactivity? well i wont hold it against you i guess. wait til i have baby pics. then you will be so sick of seeing 3,567 baby pics, and not one of me. consider it done.
Post a Comment