Paul and I have now been attending North Point Community Church for the past 3 years. They always have cleaver new ministries for people in every stage of life. And a new one for the marrieds is, The Big 6 Great Date Experiment. Once a month for 6 months the church challenges all married couples to go a date following their specific instructions for the date. It has ended up being a lot of fun with times of reflection, learning new things about one another and most importantly, just spending some quality time with each other. We have greatly enjoyed it so far and we look forward to our next big great date. This week we tossed the Frisbee around, asked silly questions to one another, went out for some yummy Mexican, I had to scream in public that Paul was a hottie and had to pick out a dessert for one another that we thought the other had never tried (this is very hard for a couple who has an extreme sweet tooth). Below are some pics we took to send into the church (as part of our assignment) and a link that has one of the dates. You and your spouse should try it out :)
The Big 6 Great Date Experiment 


We went to this crazy restaurant called the Bone Garden Cantina.
Very different from Paul and I's norm!
Bone Garden Cantina
1 comment:
Super cute! That's a great idea! I especially love the part where you had to yell Paul's a Hottie!! :)
Post a Comment