Monday, June 15, 2009

Our 5th Anniversary!


Paul and I were able to take a little trip to Charleston, SC for our 5th anniversary. It rained a lot, but we tried to get outside anytime the rain let up. Charleston has so much history and such cool houses! Paul and I got so many ideas for our new home. The hotel we stayed in gave us cruisers which were so much fun to just ride around the city. And talk about some amazing southern cooking! I got shrimp and grits at one little place that were to die for! It was a good thing we had those bikes to ride because all we did was eat while we were there! There are so many things Paul and I have grown to love in south including the amazing food, the amount of history, and the all that southern charm!









































1 comment:

rmjones911 said...

yeah- we want to go! This was one of the places we considered for our honeymoon!