Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wedding Planning


As many of you know, I have stated my own little business. (Isn't my business card pretty? Send all cuttos to Paul! He has been an amazing help to me!) For those of you who want to know more about this little venture, please check out my webpage. www.itsallinthedetailseventandweddingplanning.com For all of those who have been praying for me, thanks! I think it is working. God is so good and truly knows the desires of my heart. I now have 3 wedding in which I am coordinating all before April! I haven't even hit wedding season. I am so so excited to see where this will all take me. My first wedding will be on January 20th. The couple is so sweet and am excited to be working for them. Not to mention, the groom plays for the Seattle Mariners. Talk about maybe good references. Well, anyways, thank you to all of you that have had me in your thoughts and prayers. Much Love, Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good...just a suggestion, you might consider making the url to your site an actual link so it would be easier for people to get to from your blog. Just my .02

Paul and Erin Stroup said...

Its all linked up now.