Thursday, January 11, 2007

Keep Learning

So I have been out of college for over a year and I have found learning to be a key for life. Now that I don't have any professors forcing me to learn I can really learn. On my journey for knowledge I have found a couple helpful websites and Podcasts.
Websites -MITOpenCourseWare this site has all of the great classes that MIT offers for free. So if you want to be as smart as someone from MIT but don't the time or money just check out this site. Also on google video you can watch the Charlie Rose Show he has some really good interviews.
Podcast - I have been listen to a couple really good podcasts: Brain Food, Science Friday, Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders.
Well I am always on the search for other things to read or listen too so if you have anything to add to the list please comment.

-Paul

1 comment:

crs said...

Paul,
I may have already told you this, but I just found a series of books that Oxford University Press puts out called "A Very Short Introduction" that covers just about any general topic you could think of. They are only about 100 pages and pocket sized. So they don't take too long to read.