Well, my first job is over and I can't tell you how happy I am. I can now move forward knowing I have done this at least once before. The wedding went absolutely amazing. It could not have gone any better! Everything fell into place perfectly. It was a little stressful at first making sure all vendors where set-up and getting everyone down the aisle. After that it was smooth sailing. I am very very excited about this business and am excited for jobs to come. I got nothing but compliments and handed out like 20 cards. Here is a link to the photographer's web page with a few from the wedding. When he has more up, I will post them. Thank you all for thinking of me yesterday. God listened and really watched over my first gig. Love you all and miss you all.
Erin
David Christenseen Photography
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoa, those photos look great! Glad everything went well for you...
Post a Comment