Mark and Ashley's dog being cute at the top of the mountain!
My sexy mountain climber!
A Salamander Mark and Paul saw on a hike up La Plata Canyon.
Paul loves being outdoors!
Mark and Paul enjoying a beer at a local pub in Durango.
Awe, cute sister in laws!
Bar hoping in D town like the good old days.
Paul and I went camping in Ophir, CO. And we had to go over this pass to get there. It was sweet.
We also spent a night at the nuddie springs in Ouray and got our favorite cookie from Mouse's chocolates and coffee. They take all their leftover chocolate from day and mix it into cookie dough to make a scrap cookie. Yummo!
Paul and I visiting our alma mater

The Marley's (our cousins) all drove out to visit. This is a little hike we did.
1 comment:
You're making me miss Durango - I love the mountain pictures! Can't wait to see you both soon:)
Post a Comment