Sunday, January 27, 2008

My first baby shower!

My great and wonderful friend Joelle is about to have twins and I had the privilege of throwing her a baby shower. It was my first time throwing one and I loved it! I think I had more fun than Joelle. Because she is having twins I went with a "2 peas in a pod" theme. It was too cute. Everything was pink and green. I even made custom made m&ms that had "Congrats Joelle, 2 peas in a pod" written on them. This is a great and easy way to personalize something. We played some silly games including who could drink a bottle the quickest, and this is harder then it looks! I thought it would take like 2 minutes for adults to drink 5 ounces and it took like 10 minutes. Least to say we had so much fun showering Joelle and can't wait to meet Presley and Lyla.

The spread

The girl of honor, Joelle


She is going to have 2 sweets peas!



The girls having a hard time sucking it down!

1 comment:

Amy Stroup said...

You're going to have a baby??! Oh wait. . . . :)
It looks like the shower was beautiful!