Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy New Years!

I know this is a little late but, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had a great time celebrating wherever you may have been. It seems like we have friends all over the world now. Paul and I brought in the new year with some good friends with a little party at our place. We even played a little beer pong for old time sake. Our friend David received an actual beer pong set for Christmas with cups, net, paddles, balls and all from I think a parent or grandparent, Crazy eh?!?! And Paul and I are not so good at this game! Least to say we had a good time hanging out and bringing in 2008. It will be great in 2008 (why does everyone keep saying this?) I have heard great in 08 about 1,000 times.



Us being the dorks we know we are!



Paul, Erin, Nicole, Ryan, Kim, Justin, Joelle, and David




Kim, Erin, Joelle (who is about to have twins, if you can't tell!) and Nicole

No comments: