
Well, I have decided to pick and go to Africa. My good friend, Caitlin Clarkson has been serving in the Peace Core in Zambia, Africa. And I figured now was the time, more then ever to get a little taste of Africa. When else will I be able to live in a little village in Africa? And one of my oldest and bestest of friends is coming with, Miss Brittany Gray. We are going to have an awesome time. (Especially on the 30 hour flight. We will be able to catch up for lost time) It will be an experience for sure. The plan is to be over there for 2 weeks in February helping Caitlin with AIDS education as well as work at clinics and play and love on all the kids around her village. We will also do a little Safari trip and maybe bungee jumping ( I am still thinking about this) I have already started getting ready. I am now waiting on a copy of my marriage certificate to reapply for my passport. So, please start to keep both Brittany and I in your prayers as we prepare for this trip, as far as visas, passports, shots, saving for plane tickets and all of that fun stuff! I will keep in touch for sure! Only 6 months and counting!
Erin
1 comment:
I am excited and happy for both you and Brit. Cait will love the support and the company. Luckily for you, the villagers are used to seeing white people, so they probably won't scream and wail and gnash their teeth like they did when she first got there.
Post a Comment