Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Georgia Aquarium

So if you ever make it out to Atlanta you have to visit the Georgia Aquarium. Erin and I went out there yesterday with the Kuypers who were out for a book expo. I have heard great things about the aquaruim and Erin and I finally got a good reason to go visit. It was awesome! I am kind of a fish nerd so maybe my view is bias but you will have to come see it for yourself. I put a couple pictures on my flickr account if you want to check it out. This picture below is from the 5 million gallon ocean tank. The viewing window is 25' by 60' so it like being in the ocean.
-Paul
GA Aquarium4

1 comment:

rmjones911 said...

Hey Paulos,

Nice pics. Wish we could visit. Do I need more incentive than an aquarium to visit the A?