Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another Road Trip


So I think Paul and I need to start a business offering to drive peoples cars all over the United States. We have come across some pretty sweet deals so far, especially this past weekend. A client of mine from my Pilates Studio heard about our little trip up to Boston a few months ago to pick a friends car and then asked if we would be interested in doing it again. So, we drove her Honda Element up to her beach house in Duxbury, Massachusetts and it return was able to hang out at this awesome beach house for 3 days! It was a cute little cottage overlooking the ocean with a hot tub and a sweet outdoor shower. Paul's brother Chris and Amy were also able to make it up with Micah. We had a blast sleeping in, hanging out on the beach and eating lots of lobster. It was a great weekend and we are crossing our fingers she will need us to come up there and pick up the car at the end of the summer. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
Erin

I am glad I have Paul around to take cool pictures for me!



Ahhh, aren't we so romantic?
Not so much.
It was freezing cold and 4:45am!
But, a cool picture none the less.



The Stroup Fam hanging out on the beach!



Lobster is Yummy!

2 comments:

rmjones911 said...

Hey dudes! Looks like a lot of fun. Who cooked the crustaceans? Its too bad you can't make it out next week... Also, I noticed that Paul and Chris appeared to be wearing shirts from Mark's wedding?...

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin... cute shirt... do you think you can get me one of those??

Ash