So all day I mess with graphs and billions of numbers and now when I get home I look at even more. I started using Google Analytics. Its a pretty cool website that will tracks how many hit you get and where they are from. It has been really useful for our website. It has helped us see what online marketing is actualy giving us hits.-Paul
1 comment:
Hell-O Paul and Erin. Yes I am finally checking out your blog- pretty sweet. My puppies also prefer to cuddle, except Zeus tends to crawl under the covers with me. I have a blog that I have yet to edit, but I may start posting for the sake of getting some pictures and info to my sister in an orderly fashion. We will be on our big snowboarding extravaganza soon- so we will be thinking of and missing you both. So when I actually do start posting- how do I get my blog posted under your "friends" links? See ya!
Ryan
Post a Comment