So this is my first post on the super famous
PaulandErinStroups blog. So to make it extra special I will write about
something I did two weeks ago. I have already told everyone about it too. So if
bored please just make alot of comments about how cool this short story is. So
I went to the Petit Le Mans in
with my Uncle Don and my cousin Daniel. It was a blast (even if long)! The race
started at 11:45am and was 10 hours long. We got nice and early at
all the rich guys show off their poorly driven super costly sports cars. After
that we watched the race for a couple minutes and back to walking around and
eating. So most of the race was walking around till there was a crash then
watching it on the speed channel’s jumbotron. By the end of the race we got to
sit down and watch the last hour and saw a couple more crashes. I really enjoyed
the race but next year I may just watch the short 3 hour clip show on Speed.
No comments:
Post a Comment