Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I am finished!

I now am officially done chasing after crazy teenage girls. No more spraining ankles, no more tackling kids to the ground, and no more being called every possible word you could think of in the "dirrty language dictionary"! Although this was all very exciting and made for some funny stories, I couldn't take it anymore. I am now the official office manager of a hip little Pilates studio called "Studio Lotus". Now I will be working for a bunch of hippies and meditate all day long while doing some crazy moves! Just kidding, but hopefully I will loose some flab and gain some muscle. Thank you all for your support while I have tried to find my little nitch in Atlanta.
-Erin

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

http://www.studiolotus.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I'm so glad you get to work at such a cool place. Next time I see you you're going to be totally fit and i'll be trying to get rid of my pregnancy bump!
Love and miss you,
amy