
Paul and I just wanted to write a quick blurb to let you know we are a ok! We have been getting phone calls worried that we may be 5 foot deep in water! It has been a crazy last week and a half. It had pretty much rained non stop until yesterday and created a lot or flooding in and around Atlanta. And all that rain has made it rather difficult to do outdoor weddings :( It seems as though the suburbs of Atlanta got it the hardest. We were lucky in the fact that we had some water in our basement but was able to move everything to hire ground without ruining anything. Above is a picture of the exit I get off at to get to work every day taken on Monday. I did not go to work on Monday! Lots o rain! But, praise God, the sun is out today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment