Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been blog tagged!

My sister-in-law tagged my bog! I guess this means I have to say 6 random things about me and then tag some of you! Here is goes:

1. I was once chased by a moose in Winter Park while sleeping under the stars. The 2 other girls that were with me at some point in the middle of the night got up and went back to our cabin. And I woke up alone to the sound of an animal drinking by the lake next to me. I jumped up and started running and the moose came after me! But I outran that darn moose and am alive to tell the story :)

2. I love to play golf. In high school I played on varsity. Not because I was any good, but because any girl who joined the team automatically played varsity. But I learned the sport and love it. Although I don't have many other girls to play with so don't get out much.

3. I have always had a fascination with the Cello. As a kid I always wanted to play and still long to learn. This is one of my goals for the near future. Hold me to it y'all! (I know, I live in Georgia now, I can say y'all)

4. I was born 6 weeks premature. I wasn't supposed to live past 3 days old. But the crazy thing was I was still 7lbs! I would have been 11lbs if I went full term! I am a little worried about having kids. Can this be my excuse as to why we aren't having kids yet?!?! Since I seem to be bugged a lot about this (I am not pointing any fingers though).

5. Once I got to sit in first class (Thanks Brent Hanlon for giving me your free upgrade :)) But what was crazy was I ended up sitting next to Left Eye from the group TLC (whom I loved in high school!"don't go chasin waterfalls, please stick to the..." oh sorry) on a flight to Honduras. I had no idea who she was at first and then we started to curtious airplane chat. She ended up passing away that week in a car crash while in Honduras. Very sad.

6. And....I married my high school sweetheart and first love. Both Paul and I knew 100% without a doubt that we were going to marry each other when we were 18. People definatly thought we were crazy. And we waited to make sure we weren't crazy. But so far so good :)

There we go. 6 random facts that I bet a lot of you didn't know! Tag your it, Amber Rasmusen, Katie Lew, Joelle Tuner and Kristi Gage!

Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your moose story is insane! You must be a pretty fast sprinter!:)