Thursday, July 03, 2008

My new and improved website!

I am very excited! Paul and I have been working hard and have finally updated my website for my business. It has been a long time coming but is now online! Most credit defiantly goes to Paul who worked very hard with the awful web design software we have. I know he got annoyed with it but I think it turned out well. So, thanks babe! And thanks to Ben Lew who did a fabulous job coming up with my new logo. I love it and I think it really modernized the whole look of my business. Check it out:

www.itsallinthedetailsatl.com

2 comments:

Jared & Jill Marley said...

Super awesome, Erin (&Paul)! Turned out great!

Jess Fildes said...

Your updated website looks awesome! Great job - it looks like it took some work to put it all together, but it looks great:)