Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Birthday!

I am now the big 25! To celebrate Paul and I and some good friends went out for an amazing dinner in Midtown at a restaurant called Two Urban Licks. I think it is now my favorite place in town. After dinner we went to a comedy club. We had never been to a comedy club before. The one we heard good things about was about 20 minutes outside Atlanta. Least to say it was a change in scenery. It went from uber (Brittany loves when I say uber) urban-chic in Atlanta to white trash 70's Victorian decor in Roswell. And once I saw the dress codes rules, it confirmed that I had left the city. I have to say, Paul and I are very much Atlanta dwellers and don't leave the city limits often. The comedian we saw was Craig Gass. He defiantly got some good laughs out of me. I had never heard of him but turns out I had seen him in Sex and the City as I am sure many of you have. He was the guest-star boyfriend of Miranda while she was on Weight Watchers. He had a particular nickname I don't think I can put on the blog. But for those of you who may remember this episode, it was very funny. Anyways it was a fun night!

Paul and I at dinner


Joanna and Errol


Kim and Justin


The sweet dress code at the comedy club


This was how close we were to the stage! And thats me listening to a birthday message from Ryan Jones. Thanks Ryan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Hope you guys are doing well...when are you coming out to San Francisco? :-)

Brittany Gray said...

thanks for throwing in the "uber" comment =) . . . takes me back to Africa