That was insane; I don't think I could ever get up the courage to do it.
Love the video Erin! I am so glad we both took the plunge! We can now cross that off our Bucket List :-). Love you!
HOLY BUNGEE JUMP! You are awesome!
Makin the Stroups proud...
NICE! That was good vid from Cat-Lynn and a good jump by you. I want to see the pic of the broken blood vessels though.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was insane; I don't think I could ever get up the courage to do it.
Love the video Erin! I am so glad we both took the plunge! We can now cross that off our Bucket List :-). Love you!
HOLY BUNGEE JUMP! You are awesome!
Makin the Stroups proud...
NICE! That was good vid from Cat-Lynn and a good jump by you. I want to see the pic of the broken blood vessels though.
Post a Comment