Friday, February 29, 2008

Erin Update

I got an email update from Erin just wanted to pass it on to everyone. She will be back in Atlanta on Sunday Wahoo!

"I just got done bunjee jumping and just wanted to let you all know I made and am still alive to write this e-mail. It was amazing! But definatly crazy! I popped a bunch of little blood vessels in my face because it was so much force going head first! Anyways, just wanted to put you all at a little ease that I am alright. (I know some of you, Dad, were not huge fans about me doing it). Tomorrow I start the journey back home. 7 hour bus ride to Lusaka and the fly out on Saturday morning and home Sunday night. I love you all so much and can't wait to tell you all about my adventures in Africa.
(And there are plenty) Hugs and Kisses!
Erin"

-Paul

No comments: