Thursday, August 30, 2007

We have moved again!


Are you surprised?!?! You shouldn't be. It is only Paul and I's 6th move since we got married 3 years ago. We have moved into a fun neighborhood called "Berkley Park" http://www.berkeleypark.org/in which we hope to buy into next year. We are literally smack in the middle of Atlanta in the Industrial district. We love it and so do the dogs. They now have a big backyard to run around and explore and we now have more then one closet! yeah. The one down fall to this house that I discovered on Monday morning is that there is no outlet in the bathroom! Grrr. I now have to blow dry my hair in our living room. But, that is what you get when a house was built in 1920. We still have an extra bedroom and we would love for any of you to come and stay. Here is our new address in case any of you should need it:


768 Antone St. NW

Atlanta, GA 30318


Take Care,

Erin

No comments: