
So I am getting a little nervous. I haven't really had anyone call me in a few weeks about planning their wedding. My hits have gone way down. So each of you should go there a couple times at random to help me move up from like 1,000,000 to like maybe 999,999 on google. I have recently put up some new testimonies if you would like to look at them. I am still really hoping and praying that this business will take of for me. Please lift it up to the Big Guy if you get a chance. I really feel as though it is a great and rewarding thing. Hope you are all well!
Love,
Erin
www.itsallinthedetailseventandweddingplanning.com
2 comments:
The sight is great!! Don't worry...people will find you. It's all about who you know...and you know a heck of a lot of people for only being in the buis. this long.... plus you're Erin, who wouldn't love you!! :) You'll be just what they need....who ever they are. And God will totally direct your path. And i hope I was the 1,000,000 hit!-- that's a lot of hits!! That would be fun!! :) Ash
Hey dudes. My Fire in the Hole site is live, so I gave a shout out for your site- gives some more vittles to the hungry web spiders...Also, if you need a wedding photographer- you should contact my cousin (Her link is on my site) She does good work!
Ryno
Post a Comment