Saturday, November 18, 2006

Paul's 24th birthday!


I know many of you called Paul on his special day, but I felt like writing a blog anyways. We had a great time out to dinner with friends on Friday night and a blast at the Hawks game on Saturday. It was a sold-out game in which they lost by one point in overtime. Now, the Hawks are horrible and we wondered how in the world the game would be sold out. We then found out that ATL rapper TI was performing after the show. Sadly, we miss the concert. But, I saw one of my favorite rappers at the game! The one and only Lil' John. As Paul would like to say, "the king of black trash." He doesn't appreciate hip hop like his beautiful wife does :) Here is picture of him. It amazes me how much of a differnt world we live in in the Dirrty South! Love Erin

No comments: